Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mrs. Meyer's Laundry Detergent



Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day has a wide variety of earth-friendly products. Mrs. Meyer’s crown jewel is their Laundry Detergent.

My Tide addiction began 4 years ago. Before I left for college a harsh reality overcame me: my mom would not be there to do the laundry! I searched my first semester for that familiar sent of clean and my love of Tide detergent was born. 

And 3 years later I began to think. Clothing is very intimate. Your shirt and pants are rubbing up against your skin all day long. Do you want chemicals coming into contact with your skin 24/7? With this questioning, the bond between Tide and me was broken forever.  I relapsed once or twice while I was using different kinds of natural laundry detergent. I am happy to report I have been clean for over 4 months now thanks to Mrs. Meyer’s!

The scent is fabulous and light. It is not as strong as Tide, but it is pleasant and never makes me question if my clothes are clean.  The actual cleaning power of Mrs. Meyer’s is immense! My clothes are stain- free! While the price may seem steep you use about 50% less in volume than you would for Tide because Mrs. Meyer’s is very concentrated.

Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lavender Laundry Detergent: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment