Monday, March 5, 2012

Earthworm Drain Cleaner



I love a clean home, but I do not love all the hazardous products that go into making a home clean.

I am always on the lookout for organic cleaning products that have the same power as their chemically composed counterparts. I want effective AND safe agents to aid me in the fight against dirt, grime, and dust. 

Unfortunately, when it comes to drain cleaners, I was very disappointed by Earthworm Drain Cleaner. My bathtub has been clogged for over a week. The Earthworm container looked promising and the smell was pleasant (fresh citrus and sage). The outcome was awful. I bought two 32 oz containers. A few days later and more than $10 poorer, I have learned my lesson, the organic community has yet to make a great drain cleaner. There was miniscule progress. After using two containers full (each container has 2 "treatments") I am ready to literally stop pouring money down the drain. 

My search will continue. For now, I will stick to what works: Drano. 

Earthworm Drain Cleaner: 1.5/ 5

No comments:

Post a Comment